The developer of the latest zombie game on the market, Dying Light, has revealed a rather extraordinary special edition – the My Apocalypse Edition will set you back £250,000 (or $386,000).
The edition contains an enormous amount of fairly extravagant sounding content as well, as you would hope. If you buy the My Apocalypse Edition, you will receive a real-life zombie shelter set-up, a roundtrip to Poland to visit the game’s developer, Techland, parkour lessons, night-vision goggles and more. Oh, you also get the game.
Only one of these editions is available and it’s exclusively available in the UK through GAME. Here’s a list of what this edition contains:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders