Attention all Rocket League fans (which is now over 8 million of you), Psyonix have just announced the news of the third upcoming DLC – dubbed “Chaos Run” – and it’s looking rather brutal. Incoming are cars, decals, cosmetics and a new style of arena for Rocket League.
Honouring the look and feel of post-apocalyptic futures we’ve seen in numerous mediums, Chaos Run will be bringing two brand new Battle-Cars called Ripper and Grog, 12 new Decals (six for each new vehicle), and several new Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trails, Toppers, and Antennas.
The New Rocket League Chaos Run DLC Includes:
- 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- 5 New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
In addition to its paid downloadable content, Psyonix will also be releasing a FREE new arena, titled Wasteland. This arena is based upon a popular map of the same name found in the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Wasteland it is the first “non-standard” Rocket League stadium to hit the game. This arena will have a completely-sloped perimeter, entirely different Boost placements, and a much more prominent, physically-wider pitch.
Chaos Run will be available this December on both the PSN and Steam PC for $3.99 or its regional equivalent.
To learn more about Rocket League, visit their website, Like them on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter @RocketLeague for all the latest updates and news.