April is set to be an exciting month for Star Wars fans, with Marvel set to release four new issues in Star Wars #18, Star Wars: Darth Vader #19, Star Wars: Poe Dameron #1 and Star Wars: Obi-Wan and Anakin #4. Check out the covers and solicitations here…
• With the Rebel base completely overtaken, our only hope is…
• …Leia…Sana…and APHRA?!?
• Can they save the Imperial prisoners? Do they want to?
• The SHU-TORUN WAR concludes!
• Will Vader bring the Ore Barons in line?
• Or will Cylo and his warriors show the Dark Lord how it’s done?
Poe Dameron, former Republic flyer turned Resistance fighter, is the best pilot in the galaxy. Hand-picked for the resistance by General Leia Organa to lead a squadron on a top secret and vital mission…Poe sets off investigating sites of historical importance to the Force. Revealing backstory leading directly into the holidays’ greatest adventure, follow Poe and his X-Wing squadron on covert missions against the First Order brought to you by writer Charles Soule (Star Wars: Lando, Daredevil) and artist Phil Noto (Star Wars: Chewbacca, Black Widow)!
• Obi-wan and Anakin are trapped on opposite sides of a war…
• …and if they’re not careful, they’re going to get caught in the crossfire!
• Plus…why does Anakin want to leave the order?