For those of a certain age to see names like Andrew Hewson along with his software publishing house Hewson Consultants Ltd you knew that you were getting a game that was going to be of excellent quality. Games like Exolon, Nebulus and of course Uridium belonged in a special place within your many rows of cassettes. Now arriving on Kickstarter from Hewson Consultants Ltd on the 1st July 2016 is Hyper Sentinel and it will awaken gaming memories that have laid dormant for decades.
Hyper Sentinel includes:
- 12 EXPLOSIVE LEVELS: Featuring turrets, fighters, forcefields, space mines and more
- EPIC BOSS BATTLES: Multi-stage, progressively destructible bosses unique to each level
- AWESOME POWER-UPS:Unleash the fury with invincibility, smart-bombs and buddy drones
With 3 difficulty modes (including the ultra-tough Retrogamer mode), online highscore tables and 60 challenging medals, this is the game retro shoot ’em up fans have been waiting for. Created by bedroom coder Jonathan Port, aka Four5Six Pixel, Hyper Sentinel is a love-letter to classic arcade action. Further features includes:
- CHAINING SYSTEM
- HEART-PUMPING SID-STYLE CHIPTUNE SOUNDTRACK BY FRACTURES
- SPECTACULAR PIXEL ART GRAPHICS
Check out the Hyper Sentinel Kickstarter page now and register for Early Bird rewards.