The latest update for Grand Theft Auto Online is available today and promises to be a bit of a corker.
Titled Power Play, this new update introduce power ups that change the rules of urban gang warfare. These new power ups will do one of two things, either give a temporary boost to themselves and their team mates or temporarily incapacitate their enemies in some way. These power ups include:
- Beasted: Transforms the player into the Beast and allows the use of special powers like invisibility, super jump and super strength.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players, giving snipers a tactical advantage over exposed enemies.
- Doped: Dulls the enemy senses with a ‘trippy’ green haze.
- Raging: Unleashes a rampage with your entire team by inflicting increased damage while taking reduced damage.
- Flipped: Scramble your opponents by picking up Flipped, temporarily inverting all enemy camera controls and mixing team chat to truly get in their heads.
- Dark: Take your team off the grid for well-timed sneak attacks.
Watch the trailer below and see these power ups in action…
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/users/201104102″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”150″ iframe=”true” /]