Ratloop Asia have announced the release of new free DLC for their hit Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita game, Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, along with a patch update that features upgrades and improvements based on community feedback in forums.
The free DLC titled, Rescue Bundle, adds new equipment for use in Rescue Mode missions including bullet blocking shields, chainsaws and boxing gloves, it also unlocks all the costumes from Hardboiled Chicken’s story mode. This bundle will also allow players to rent the Master Duck who will help players battle through rescue missions with his upgraded weapons.
The new patch update will feature lots of upgrades and improvements to the game based on feedback from the community. Some players will be happy to hear of the introduction of an easy story mode whilst many others will be pleased to hear that the game will pause when the inventory is opened in story mode. Other features of the patch include:
– Dual-blade owls’ charge attack now causes fair amounts of damage
– Increased number of health boxes dropped by enemies in skypaction
– Tweaked hit detection for Hardboiled’s punches
– An added exploration condition for getting Stars in Rescue mode
– Reduced angle of screen tilts
– New look of player’s crosshairs
– Improved controls for ladder interactions
– Improved pickup responsiveness
– Reduced enemy damage wielding shotguns and grenade launchers
– Online player invite/kick moved from ‘Network’ to ‘Host Options’
– PS Vita Optimization and other minor bug fixes
Enjoy the Rescue Bundle DLC trailer below…
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/users/201104102″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=false” width=”100%” height=”150″ iframe=”true” /]