To celebrate the release of the highly-anticipated DEEPWATER HORIZON, starring Mark Wahlberg, Kurt Russell, John Malkovich, Gina Rodriguez, Dylan O’Brien and Kate Hudson; we are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the London Premiere on September 26.
On April 20th, 2010, one of the world’s largest man-made disasters occurred on the Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico. Directed by Peter Berg (Lone Survivor), this story honors the brave men and women whose heroism would save many on board, and change everyone’s lives forever.
Watch the trailer here:
We have a pair of tickets to the London Premiere of DEEPWATER HORIZON taking place on September 26 to give away to three lucky readers.
The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday, September 22nd. UK readers only please. To enter, use one of the following methods…
- The prize draw opens on 19/09/2016 at 00.01 GMT.
- The prize draw closes on 22/09/2016 at 23.59 GMT. Entries received after the closing time will not be accepted.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK. The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence for the winner to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the prize draw and to these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must watch the trailer and submit the correct answer to the question above by the closing date and time.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Prize for the winner is 3 x tickets to the premiere of Deepwater Horizon taking place on 26th September 2016 in London, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prize does not include travel or accommodation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The prize winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person and contacted by a representative from Grapevine by email/telephone provided on entry within 24 hours of the closing date.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner confirms that they are free to attend the premiere from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Tickets for entry to the premiere can be collected by the prize winner on the day of the event with proof of ID required to receive the prize.
- If the prize winner is aged under 18, they must be accompanied by an adult to the premiere. No one under 15 will be admitted.
- Entry to and attendance at the premiere is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The dress code is smart. The Promoter reserves the right to deny the prize winner and their guest entry and revoke their attendance at the event should they not adhere to the dress code and should they behave inappropriately.
- The Cinema reserves the right to refuse entry in accordance with its own policies.
- The event may be filmed by the Promoter as part of the publicity for Deepwater Horizon. The prize winner and their guest may be asked to sign a release form giving their permission should they be in the background of any footage.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available for the prize winner.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The prize draw is run in association with Flickering Myth and Grapevine Digital Limited.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or Flickering Myth or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name and district/county of the prize winner will be announced in email and may be obtained for three months after the closing date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘Deepwater Horizon Premiere Ticket Winner’.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.