Netmarbles Games has announced the latest update to the hit mobile RPG Marvel Future Fight, with the Daredevil-themed Shadowland event adding new content and additional popular street level Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains.
The Shadowland event will keep high level players entertained with more competitive and challenging missions. The players will be tasked to clear stages in which bosses get increasingly more difficult as the game progresses. This event ushers in one of the most difficult combat modes in Marvel Future Fight, featuring compelling bosses, various stage patterns, and a final battle with the leader of the criminal order known as The Hand – a possessed Daredevil himself! Players who welcome a challenge can expect to be thrilled by this unique experience. Additionally, the new update includes a new tower-type of challenge mode where players will be tasked with clearing each floor as enemies get increasingly more difficult as players ascend to the top floor.
“We hope that Shadowland, based on a much beloved storyline in the Marvel Universe, will be greeted by the Marvel Future Fight fans who’ve waited for more powerful bosses and the content to perform at peak,” states Seungwon Lee, Chief Marketing Officer of Netmarble Games. “We are always striving to create exciting and authentic content that will attract a broader array of Marvel fans to the game while keeping existing players engaged and happy.”
New gameplay features in MARVEL Future Fight include:
· Celebrating Shadowland: The latest version of MARVEL Future Fight offers new PvE content based on the famed Marvel comics mini-series Shadowland. Players will challenge stronger-than-ever bosses, and have the most thrilling fight against a possessed Daredevil, the final boss of the Shadowland.
· Brand New Characters: Shang-Chi, a master of Kung Fu, defeats his opponents with un-paralleled martial arts skills and the ability to clone himself. Misty Knight is an intelligent detective who uses her bioengineered arm to shoot out ice and electricity.
· A New Look: Four MARVEL Future Fight characters will receive new uniforms in this latest update. Moon Knight now has an armored uniform, Ghost Rider will receive an Inhumans: Atillan Rising uniform, and Daredevil and Black Cat will both receive an All-New, All-Different uniforms.
· New Comic Cards & Quick Upgrade Features: Two new upgrade features, Upgrade All and Quick Upgrade, will allow players to more easily upgrade comic cards. Additionally, a new ISO-8 lock feature can be used on comic cards, custom gear, and ISO-8.
· Upgrades to the Alliance Tournament: Players will now be able to watch replays for matches that have ended. Additionally, semi-finals and finals occur at the same time, shortening the length of a tournament.
· Tiered Rewards: The rules for Tiered Rewards have changed. Now tiered rewards are dependent upon the tournament rank of the alliance you cheered for and the amount of cheer they received. Players can also receive rewards depending on the ratio of cheer you give and receive for an alliance.
Marvel Future Fight is available now for iOS and Android.