It’s not often we here at Flickering Myth give you a contract to go out there and assassinate somebody, but you understand that Hitman’s a game right? Right!? The latest elusive target has just lifted their head up on Hitman; dubbed the Angel of Death you’ll need to make your way to Marrakesh (within Episode No.3) to find them. Also you’ve only got 168 hours to do this so you may want to take a look at the briefing video below…
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
The fifteenth elusive target is active from and to:-
Start time: Friday, December 2nd 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
End time: Friday, December 9th 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET