Developer Creative Assembly are being generous once again with some more Free-LC for Total War: Warhammer as they announce that the Jade Wizard and Grey Wizard are coming to Steam today, December 8th. These two new characters can be seen in action in the preview trailer below…
The Jade Wizard is a powerful healer of the Jade Order and can provide a number of spells that can bolster units stats such as armour or improve health; these spells include:
- Lifebloom – Replenishes the hit points of friendly units map-wide.
- Flesh To Stone – Improves the armour of friendly targets.
- Shield of Thorns – Improves missile parry and weapon damage of friendly units
- Regrowth – Replenishes hit points of friendly target combatants & provides Physical Resistance
- Earth Blood – An area effect spell that replenishes hit points of friendly units.
The Jade Wizard also has a couple of more aggressive spells:
- The Dwellers Below – Large explosion area, reduces target speed, severe damage, chance to resist
- Awakening of The Wood – Causes magical damage in a large explosion area, reduces target’s speed.
The Grey Wizard of the Grey Order studys the Lore of Shadows. These spells consist of hexes, wind and vortex and unlike the majority of the Jade Wizard’s spell mostly cause damage to the enemy. These spells include:
- Smoke & Mirrors – Provides a map wide speed boost for friendly troops
- Melkoth’s Mystifying Miasma – Strong vs multiple combatants, slows movement speed
- The Enfeebling Foe – Reduces a target’s melee attack and melee defence
- The Withering – Reduces a target’s armour and leadership
- The Penumbral Pendulum – Magical damage over a large area, strong vs multiple units
- Pit of Shades – Magical damage over a large explosion area, strong vs multiple units and disrupts units
- Okkam’s Mindrazor – Imbues bonus magical damage and bonus armour-piercing damage
The preview trailer also provides details of the new maps that will be coming in update 5.
Visit Steam here tomorrow and download your free wizards.