Team17, the award-winning veteran games developer, have today announced something rather splendid for all Worms W.M.D fans out there. Each player – on every platform – from PS4 to Linux will be getting the Liberation update for free. This includes a new vehicle, new levels, weapons, more worm customisations and a new theme. Check out the full list below…
Not content with dropping the All-Stars Pack on everybody’s laps for free, that and the free Twitch customisation content. Team17 are delivering a Worms W.M.D update chock full of stuff and it’s not being staggered out to different platforms on different days, weeks or months. Nobody is being left behind as you steer your new “Drillboat” or try to get to grips with the Tasty Worm Lick weapon whilst wearing the lovely new Cheese hat.
The Liberation update includes:
- 5 new single player levels to conquer
- New drillboat vehicle! The first aquatic vehicle to be added to the series with a deadly drill!
- 4 new weapons including the Mischievous Drone, W1 Rocket, Tasty Worm Lick and Worm Stinger
- New theme to battle upon including new buildings and tunnels to explore
- 12 new customisations to adorn your worms with from the Bicorne and Beret to the Cheese hat and Rubber Glove!
To celebrate the release of the Liberation update, Team17 and Twitch have a series of exciting streams planned to showcase the content ahead of launch. For more information check out: https://blog.twitch.tv/
The Liberation update will be landing on all platforms (Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac and Linux) on the 7th December 2016)