Last summer, Hello Games had promised significant following the release of their extremely polarizing space-exploration sim No Man’s Sky. A few months ago, they rolled out a number of improvements, but now the game has just received its biggest update yet. The ‘Path Finder Update’ is a massive update that fixes a number of issues, and adds a wealth of new content.
- Online base sharing.
- The ability to own multiple ships.
- Starships now have specializations (Fighter, Explorer, Hauler, Shuttle).
- Compatibility with PS4 Pro with 4K visuals.
- New Land Terrain vehicles (Nomad, Roamer, Colossus).
- Drastically updated visuals.
- Ability to upload bases to Steam Workshop.
- Planetary racing mode.
- New Merchants, and new currency (Nanite Clusters).
- Greater customization for bases.
- Multi-Tool specializations (Pistol, Rifle, Experimental, Alien).
- New Weapon Modes.
- Permadeath Mode.
- Increased difficulty for Survival Mode.
- Photo Mode.
- Additional in-game music.
For even more updates, check out the No Man’s Sky official site. The Pathfinder Update is available now across all platforms.
… You can find Jordan on Twitter (@JordJJones), and Facebook.