Behaviour Digital have announced that they have released a new version of their online shooter set in the 41st millenium, Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, onto Steam for PC. This brand new version of the game allows players to enjoy the carnage of futuristic battle for free, and we have a trailer for you below…
Behaviour Digital’s original plan for the game’s free version was that it would only be limited to only being able to play the Orks. However, the developers have decided to expand this version so that all factions become accessible to players.
The versions of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade on Steam now include:
- Free Version – Includes 4 of the 5 available classes, normal character progression. Players purchasing a total of 20,000 in-game credits will also upgrade their account. All extra progression will be unleashed when you upgrade.
- Squadron Edition – Includes the full game with 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits. Also upgrades the Free version. Progression is 3 times faster.
- Imperium Edition – Includes the full game with 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits and 4 packs of weapons and armour (one pack for each faction). Progression is 3 times faster.
Since the release of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade back in September 2016 there have been many free updates including:
- Start of campaigns
- New game modes and maps
- New weapons, powers and wargear
- New character progression and customization
- General improvements, balancing and overhauls
- Game server, client and network optimizations
Visit the Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Steam page here.