It goes without saying that the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda has been plagued with issues ranging from a design standpoint to some unacceptable graphical glitches. Consider yourself lucky if you haven’t seen examples of the above.
Thankfully, a patch is being released on Thursday to rectify some of these complaints, and Bioware general manager Aaron Flynn has given more details. Check out the patch notes here:
- Allowing gamers to skip ahead when traveling between planets in the galaxy map
- Increasing the inventory limits
- Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and asari characters
- Decreasing the cost of Remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
- Improving localized voice over lip sync
- Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
Mass Effect: Andromeda released to a mixed critical reception and is available now.