Alpha 16 experimental for 7 Days to Die has been with survivors for just under a week now and as with any huge update there are teething problems which get resolved by a variety of patches The latest patch to get released for 7 Days is B113 which will fix quite a few issues some of you have been experiencing as well as changing and rebalancing certain features.
The only thing added to the game in this patch is the recipe for glass ramps. This is certainly a useful item for those wanting that pure glass decorative look to their builds but certainly won’t be any good for defence.
Rebalancing and changes made with this patch include:
- Updated wood, scrap and vault hatches to work with advanced rotations.
- Snow and forest biomes are colder.
- Players core temperature change faster.
- Moved End Tables to the Decor group.
- Reduced the amount of meat harvested from animals.
- Wood cube frames are 3d again, but optimized so they don’t cause errors.
- Terrain ping pong to do one more check for “bounce ups” instead of clamping them.
- Temporarily disabled wolf running attack to stop clipping through several voxels.
- Slightly slowed wolf running speed.
- Dire wolves are rarer.
Known issues fixed with this patch include the following:
- Double mouse cursor after using map.
- Map not showing crosshair cursor while hovering waypoints.
- Updated the description of Misc Crafting.
- Wrong upgrade patch on concreteWedgeIncline.
- Description for looseBoardsTrapBlock3x3.
- Players can walk through the chem stations.
- Wood spikes cost more to repair than to make. (this time for real)
- Some upgrades are leading to the wrong kind of concrete.
- Control binding tooltips stay if controls dialog is closed with ESC while tooltip is showing.
- Pressing enter during sign editing causes random effects (reset key bindings to default to apply fix)
- Quests refer to pigs, not boars.
- RWG Index out of range error.
- Snake death animation.
- Delayed sleeper spawn.
- Sleepers spawn instantly when active beroll is picked up.
- Sleeper volumes with small pre-trigger area allow seeing spawn ins.
For full details on how to take part in these experimental builds or roll back to the last stable version of the game visit the forum here.