Iron Galaxy and Maximum Games have announced their brand new action title Extinction. This fast paced action game will be available in early 2018 for the Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. An impressive looking cinematic trailer has been released to celebrate the announcement and can be watched below…
In Extinction puts players in the role of Avil, a skilled soldier and the last member of the order of Sentinels. Avil is the last line of defence against the Ravenii and is all that stands in the way of complete extinction of humanity. Players will need to kill giant ogres and their minions across numerous locations and defend towns and villages from the Ravenii’s merciless attacks.
Extinction includes the following features:
- A deep story campaign that sees the protagonist protect the human population, rescue civilians and kill brutal opponents.
- Numerous side missions with various objectives that allow players to earns upgrades to aid you in your campaign.
- Skill based combat that allows players to use their environment both horizontally and vertically. Players can perform wall runs and use your whip as a vault to perform devastating air assaults. Different skill trees will help your character develop a path best suited to your playstyle.
- Players will be able to move freely around a fully destructible environment.
- Every battlefield is different from the last to ensure a unique combat situation each time you play.
- Unique battlegrounds can be created and can be shared online to challenge players for the top score.
- Extinction Mode – Fight off wave after wave of ogres and their minions.
Look out for Extinction coming to Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC early 2018.