Dasha Perova is back to introduce us to the latest update for World of Warships by Wargaming.net. Update 0.6.7 sees the return of Ranked Battles and brings new content, a new map and changes to the economy as well as plenty of improvements and fixes. Watch Dasha’s new update video below…
Update 0.6.7 will see the return of Ranked Battles. Starting from Service Record Level 14, players will be able to face off against other players in epic battles with seven player teams. Players can gain rewards by winning and the more players fight and win the better the rewards will become. Ranked Battles Season 7 starts on the 30th June and ends on the 7th August.
This latest update also makes changes to the in-game economy. Data has been collected since the start of the previous update and the rewards ratios for detection, spotting and potential damage have been reconfigured. There have also been XP and Credit ratio changes on the earnings of ships.
A new map is available with update 0.6.7 and has been specifically created for use with ranked battles. ‘Riposte’ is a symmetrical map that features twin Mediterranean islands. New content this update also features new ships for testing by developers, supertesters and contributors. These ships include the Premium Soviet Tier V battleship Oktyabrskaya Revoluciya and the British battleships HMS Nelson, HMS King George V, Lion and Conqueror (Tiers VII-X).
Improvements and fixes include:
- Ranger: To ensure a consistent distribution of hit points along the ship’s hull, the survivability of the steering gear and superstructures on the stock hull were aligned with the survivability of the ship.
- Pensacola: To ensure a consistent distribution of hit points along the ship’s hull, the number of hit points at the stern of the stock hull was increased by 22% but the ship’s HP remains the same as a result of this change.
- De Grasse: Changed information about the ship’s year of manufacturing. The text “Entered service: 1956 Ships in a series: 1” was replaced with the following text: “Entered service: 1938”. The change was made due to drastic changes between the ship’s design in 1938 and the ship that entered service in 1956.
- Tirpitz: Enabled the deployment of the catapult when launching the aircraft.
- Corrected display of Commander status in post-battle statistics screen
- Corrected Port filter function when Elite and Premium ships are selected at the same time
- “Select a suitable ship” no longer displays in the Campaigns section if you select a correct ship when you re-enter the game
- Commander carousel now shows the Commander whose Personal File is being accessed
- Fixed “No places left in the Reserve” displaying when a player below Service Record level 7 sells several ships
- Fixed bug where fighters occasionally got stuck in a close loop while approaching their target during an Alt attack
- Fixed incorrect display of HP value for restored per second for ships in the Port when the “India Delta” Signal Flag is mounted
- Fixed a bug related to the use of the .mp3 format in user modifications that made it impossible to play files in that format
- Fixed the bug that caused the Arpeggio and Italian voiceovers to be processed incorrectly
- Fixed a bug that caused the game client to launch in a different resolution when restarted
- Fixed the bug related to flickering squadron cells when the respective squadrons were returning to the carrier
- Fixed incorrect chat messages from bots in Operation Aegis
- Changed the wording of the interrogative sentence shown when re-assigning a Commander to a different ship
- Kaga and De Grasse are now available for purchase with Doubloons in the game client.
- Added the High School Fleet port.
Dasha fans can also check out more outtakes at the end of the video.