Feral Interactive have announced that they will be releasing the Norsca Race Pack DLC for their hit strategy title, Total War: Warhammer on Mac and Linux systems later this summer. Initially developed by Creative Assembly, the Norsca Race Pack provides barbaric tribes, massive monsters and an allegiance to the dark gods. Watch the Norsca Race Pack trailer below…
The Norsca Race Pack DLC takes players to the northern lands of Warhammer’s Old World where between the Chaos Wastes and the Sea of Claws lies the barren and icy domain of Norsca. In these frozen wastes live the barbaric tribes of the Norscans who pledge their devotion to the dark gods of Chaos through the conquest and slaughter of weaker people.
This upcoming DLC will add two new playable factions, new Legendary Lords and some of the most interesting looking monstrous creatures of the old world. The DLC pack will include:
- The marauding tribes of Norsca and Wintertooth.
- Two new Legendary Lords: Wulfrik the Wanderer and Throgg.
- Norscan Lords with deep-specialisation skill trees.
- Three new Hero types with deep-specialisation skill trees.
- Entreat the dark gods of Chaos for rewards.
- New roster with unique monstrous units including War Mammoths and Frost-Wyrms.
- A Frostbite combat ability that slows down opponents
- New Rage and Berserk abilities
The Norsca Race Pack DLC will be available later this summer priced £7.99/€9.99/$9.99 but is currently available to pre-order from Steam with 10% off.