Brace Yourself Games, developers of the Crypt of the NecroDancer, have announced their latest city building simulator title Industries of Titan. Players will get to build a huge industrial metropolis and take on other corporations on Titan, the largest of Saturn’s moons. A new teaser trailer has been unveiled to accompany the announcement, watch it below…
Industries of Titan is a city builder simulator/ strategy title that sees players set out to build a huge and successful industry on Titan. There are already other huge corporations there which players will need to compete with if they are to secure the top spot.
Players will be able to manage the requirements of their workforce and construct huge factories and other buildings to help support their growing company.
Features of Industries of Titan include:
- The ability to design your city and watch it grow from just a few small buildings into a massive metropolis.
- Set up production lines inside within the factories to turn resources into better production equipment and buildings.
- Balance the needs of everything from workers, factories to buildings in order to produce a powerful and efficient economy.
- Defend your city and industry by designing the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, thrusters etc.
- Defeat your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence or the productive power of your factories.
Look out for more news on Industries of Titan coming soon.