Cyanide Studios have released a new trailer for the upcoming Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition which is due for release this September. This new trailer reveals all the new teams and the new stadium that players will get chance to experience. Watch this trailer below…
Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition will introduce 8 new teams into the game each with their own abilities:
- Goblins and all their secret weapons not to mention cheating methods.
- Halflings and their Treemen friends.
- The all female, extremely agile Amazon team.
- A Vampire team that will more than likely completely suck (rubbish pun intended).
- Powerful but unreliable Ogres.
- Underworld Denizens consisting of a Skaven/ Goblin alliance.
- Elven Union.
- The Kislev Circus team which includes dancing bears.
As well as the teams above players will also have the option to create a mixed team consisting of any race you feel like putting together. Accompanying these will be lots of new Star Players and Cheerleaders to cheer you on. The Legendary Edition also features a brand new Khemri themed stadium situated at the foot of an ancient and imposing Khemrian pyramid.
Those of you who fancy playing some different game modes will be pleased to hear that there will also be a new single player mode Eternal League which is a never-ending career, and a Challenge mode which will test the skills of players with crazy match situations such as sending a Thrall six-feet-under or pushing an ogre off the pitch.
Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition is available as a stand alone copy for newcomers to the game and also as an expansion for those who already own Blood Bowl 2. Look out for this great alternative to FIFA coming to Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC this September.