THQ Nordic have announced that Baja: Edge of Control HD, the remastered version of 2008’s classic off road racer, will be released on the 14th September for the Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. They have also unveiled a new trailer that showcases the game’s high octane action and the gorgeous remastered visuals. Watch this trailer below…
Baja: Edge of Control HD will provide racing excitement for up to 4 players in both split screen and online multiplayer and allow all players to choose from literally dozens of new vehicles. For players who love to fine tune their vehicles then they will love the fact that this title will provide a huge amount of authentic vehicle parts to help them do this.
This remastering will provide 9 worlds and more than 100 tracks for players to race over, plus these open roaming worlds will hide jumps, hidden tracks and much more off road action. Players will also be able to experience a good variety of different events including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races and Closed Track Races.
- 4 player split screen and online multiplayer
- Dozens of vehicles to choose from
- Monitor and repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Authentic vehicle physics respond to any bumps and ruts you drive over
- Numerous, authentic vehicle parts to help fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-the-horizon landscapes
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races, Closed Track Races and more
- Free roaming gameplay: drive as far as you want and find hidden tracks, jumps and more off-road madness
- Greater immersion via various graphical improvements including better textures, higher framerate and increased details
- More authentic racing by improved rendering techniques for shadows, lighting and dust effects
- More accessible gameplay due to improved controls, user interface and an easier career start
Baja: Edge of Control HD will be available for the Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC on the 14th September.