Indie developer Mad Otter Games have released the first trailer for Starfall, the upcoming expansion for their cross-platform MMORPG Villagers and Heroes. Starfall is set to be the largest and most ambitious expansion to come to the game and will include a whole set of new and exciting features. Watch the new trailer below…
The Starfall expansion features a wealth of new content including quests and gear and will also contain a massive rework of the game’s systems such as loot, crafting and class progression.
Starfall will feature the following new content and changes:
- Class overhaul with all new in-depth progression including new talent trees.
- Class specialisations
- Powerful class ultimates
- Seven brand new zones to explore
- Brand new story driven quest content
- Level cap raised to 90
- A revamped loot system that brings more important gear, items and more meaningful crafting.
- New item stats
- New item rune system
- The repair costs for most items will be removed
- An all new world map
- Improvements made to the user interface
- General enhancements such as technical improvements and bug fixes.
The Starfall expansion for Villagers and Heroes will be coming to PC & Android devices later this summer.