Fans of Horizon Zero Dawn will be pleased to hear that Patch 1.32 is now available and with it comes a brand new difficulty setting for those wishing to experience the story without intense combat. The update also includes many bug fixes that players will find a relief. Watch the new trailer for this latest patch below.
Update 1.32 for Horizon Zero Dawn implements a new Story difficulty mode, this mode makes combat much easier to allow players to be able to focus more on the game’s storyline without fear of constantly dying. Story Mode will increase the damage that players can cause whilst lowering the damage they can receive. This new mode is a stark contrast to the ‘Ultra Hard’ mode that made its appearance in update 1.30.
Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.32 will also include the following bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armour equipped.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
- Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
- Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
- Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
- Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.