SOEDESCO have announced their latest project, Real Farm Sim. Developed by Triangle Studios, this will be SOEDESCO’s third original IP and will be available in both retail and digitally for the Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC later this year. There are also plans for Xbox One X, Playstation 4 Pro and Nintendo Switch versions of the game at a later date. A new teaser trailer has been released to accompany the announcement, and you can watch it below…
Real Farm Sim will feature:
• A huge, open world delivered to gamers in a beautiful native 4k.
• An in-depth career mode that will see players develop from farm hand to agricultural A-lister.
• Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
• Plant crops, keep livestock or do a mixture of both. Whatever you produce can be sold in a real time economy.
• A comprehensive tutorial will ensure you make the most of the easy pick up and play controls.
• A massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
“We noticed a lot of interest in the farming simulation genre, but we feel nobody’s really bringing anything new to the table. With Real Farm Sim, we want to improve the farming simulation experience with new-gen game mechanics and new-gen graphics. The game is called Real Farm Sim for a reason: it gives players the real farming experience.” Hans van Brakel, Executive Manager at SOEDESCO.
Keep an eye out for Real Farm Sim arriving on consoles and PC later this year.