Kabam has announced an update for Transformers: Forged to Fight, which rolls out a brand new chapter in the storyline and introducing ‘Mastery Points’ allowing players to strategically configure their ultimate team.
Players can now earn ‘Mastery Points’ by increasing their Commander level. Your first point will be earned at level 18. Every time players level up after, they will receive another point. Strategically configure your Masteries to suit any challenge and strengthen your team. With this feature, you will invest Mastery Points into Offensive or Defensive abilities and stats.
Here’s a full list of Masteries available:
- Damage: Increases the Attack Rating of all Bots.
- Sequencer: Increases Special Damage for Special Attacks activated after a Combo.
- Courage: Grants an Attack Buff while Health is low.
- Sniper: Basic Ranged Damage is increased based on the distance from the opponent.
- Gunslinger: Grants an Attack Buff after successfully sidestepping a ranged attack.
- Counterpunch: Grants an Attack Buff after successfully sidestepping a melee attack.
- Pierce Armor: Critical Hits ignore a percentage of enemies’ Armor.
- Critical Rate: Increases the chance to score a Critical Hit.
- Critical Damage: Increases the damage dealt by Critical Hits.
- Health: Increases the maximum Health of all Bots.
- Armor: Increases passive Armor for all Bots, reducing attack damage.
- Full Mettle: Grants an Armor Buff while Health is almost full.
- Resist Melee: Reduces damage from closerange attacks.
- Critical Resistance: Reduces enemy Critical Rate.
- Critical Damage Resistance: Reduces enemy Critical Damage.
- Resist Ranged: Reduces damage from long range attacks.
- Energy Resistance: Reduces damage from energy based attacks.
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history , including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.