Digerati Distribution and developer Devespresso Games have announced that their survival horror adventure The Coma: Recut will be available on Playstation 4 on the 20th September and Xbox One and PC via Steam/GOG on the 22nd September. The Coma: Recut is a remaster of the 2015 title The Coma: Cutting Class and those who own this original on Steam will receive this remaster for FREE. Watch the game’s launch trailer below…
The Coma: Recut takes players to the Korean Sehwa High school where horror lurks the corridors and classrooms. Players take the role of Youngho, a young Korean student who drops off to sleep after an exhausting exam and finds himself in a twisted version of his school where a psychotic killer is on the hunt. Youngho’s survival will depend on avoiding the killer but he must also search for the way to escape from this nightmare world.
This remastered horror will feature:
- The Coma: Cutting Class has been remastered and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art.
- Hide in the darkness and try to stay out of sight of the killer.
- Use your torch to search for useful items but dont’t let it attract unwanted attention.
- Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted story of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- A hand-illustrated manhwa art style brings to life the cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High.
- Be careful of the horrors lurking in the dark or meet your end in some forgotten classroom.
Look out for The Coma: Recut coming to Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC next week.