SOEDESCO have announced that their 2D puzzler Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince will be arriving on the Xbox One family of systems and Steam on the 12th December. This puzzler will twist many a brain for those who want to test their old grey matter. A new trailer has been released to mark the occasion of the announcement and can be seen below.
In Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince players will control two characters simultaneously, one of these characters represents good and one represents evil and each must be guided through their levels in both dimensions. This is not as easy as it sounds as both characters will move in opposite directions and so test gamer’s puzzle solving skills. Plenty of traps will be scattered around each level but there are also hidden secrets to discover.
Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince features:
- Control two characters simultaneously and guide them to safety
- Overcome deadly traps while making your way through 30+ levels
- Discover hidden secrets on your journey through the dimensions
- Get creative, to figure out the optimal path to reach your goal
- Enjoy a timeless pixel art style reminiscent of a classic era of games
“Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince is a unique game that deserves a large audience and this is where we, as a publisher, can make a difference. Together with Gamera Interactive we turned the prototype into a full game that will be played by many.” Hans van Brakel, Executive Manager at publisher SOEDESCO.
Look out for Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince arriving this December on Xbox One.