Chibig Studio have announced that their sandbox adventure RPG title, Deiland, has managed to reach its Kickstarter funding target in only 5 days. This is great news and continues the success it had on Square Enix Collective. More than 500 people have backed the game with donations so far and any further donations will go towards stretch goals that bring extras to the game. The game’s Kickstarter trailer can be seen below…
Deiland is a relaxed sandbox adventure with elements of RPGs set on the smallest planet in the universe, Deiland. In a universe full of many races (including humans, anks and cat children) children are sent to the minor planets to nurture the crystals within and it falls on 10 year old boy, Arco to nurture the planet Deiland. As Arco, players will be able to control the world around them, everything on Deiland will evolve according to the actions taken by the player. Trees, plants, crops and flowers of all kinds can be grown to turn this planet into a unique place.
The game features:
- 12 characters to interact with and 100 quests to complete.
- Over 120 inventory items to manage and trade.
- Survival mechanics include hunger and fatigue.
- 12 structures to build and 4 house levels.
- Improve your skills. The game has some RPG mechanics, like character leveling, 4 magic spells to learn and 4 skills to upgrade (strength, intelligence, agility and stamina).
- Improve your equipment with 7 tools (each with 3 levels).
- Day/night cycle complete with climate events.
- More than 50 crafting recipes including tools, cooking dishes, hand-craft items and magic potions.
- Languages: English and Spanish. (Support our game for add your language).
Deiland will be available on the Playstation 4 and PC. Visit the Kickstarter page here if you want to help support this project.