With the release of the the critically acclaimed RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance tomorrow, Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver have released the game’s Launch trailer which can be seen below…
In this story driven, open world RPG players are whisked away to the Holy Roman Empire where they will set out on an epic adventure to avenge their parent’s death. There will be huge battles to fight, challenging quests to complete and plenty of places within medieval Bohemia to explore including castles, dark forests and villages.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance features:
- Massive realistic open world with castles, forests and vast fields.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Distance, stealth or melee combat with plenty of weapons to choose from.
- Character development: Equip your gear, improve your skills and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you.
- Historical accuracy: Experience a genuinefeel of medieval Bohemia.
“Four years after our Kickstarter campaign, our game is set to be released tomorrow. The task was really big and our team although still quite small and we always wanted to deliver, to create the game we wanted and we believed you wanted. Before talking about some background, all of us at Warhorse would like to thank our community, the backers and friends who helped us to bring this dream to life by giving us the chance to develop what we believe is a unique RPG experience!” Martin Klima, Executive Producer at Warhorse Studios.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be available tomorrow.