Lionsgate has announced that director James Cameron’s iconic sci-fi action classic Terminator 2: Judgment Day is set for release a Limited Collector’s Edition EndoArm box set including a 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack this July.
SUPPORT FLICKERING MYTH: Order via Amazon US or Amazon UK
Only 6,000 of the Limited Collector’s Edition EndoArm box sets will be released in the U.S., allowing fans to own a life-sized replica of the T-800 EndoArm mounted on a uniquely numbered stand with James Cameron’s signature.
The Terminator 2: Judgment Day EndoArm Limited Collector’s Edition 4K Combo Pack box set is loaded with bonus content, including an all-new documentary featuring commentary from the cast and crew (including James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Edward Furlong), and will be available for the suggested retail price of $174.99. Meanwhile, the 4K Blu-ray will also be available individually for $22.99.
LIMITED EDITION BOX SETS INCLUDES:
- Life-sized Terminator EndoArm
- Each limited-edition EndoArm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron
BLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
- *NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
- 2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
- “The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
- Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
- 2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
Terminator 2: Judgment Day Limited Collector’s Edition EndoArm box set will be released on July 17th.