Next Games and AMC have announced the release of their highly-anticipated, location-based augmented reality mobile game The Walking Dead: Our World, which puts players into the zombie apocalypse and allows us to fight walkers wherever and whenever we want.
Players won’t have to fight the apocalypse alone, with back up coming from heroes from AMC’s The Walking Dead TV series, including Daryl, Michonne and Rick, who each fight in their own specialized way.
Check out the launch trailer here…
- Fight hoards solo or compete in weekly missions alongside friends, showcasing their skills to claim recognition and rewards
- Collect character and weapon cards, helping to take down the walkers one bullet at a time
- Rescue survivors and bring them to safe locations
- Play the game wherever and whenever they want with “couch play” options
- Complete a wide variety of mission types and earn rewards
- Join the fight and play alongside characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead, including Daryl, Michonne, Rick and many more
- Use flares to grant group access to the best missions anywhere in the world, from every continent, country and city
The Walking Dead: Our World is available to download now for free via the App Store or Google Play.