It’s time to start the robot revolution as games studio Playniac announce the release of their unique card battler Insane Robots on Playstation 4. This crazy card battler takes all the best aspects of the genre while removing the favourable elements such as expensive card expansions, customisation and the long tedious farming. Playniac have released a launch trailer to celebrate and we have this for you below…
Players will lead the robot rebellion through an epic 15+ hour long single player campaign that will see them travel through a selection of randomly generated arenas to defeat a malevolent robot despot known as The Kernel. There will be over 46 completely different robots to take into battle and five hostile environments to fight through using robotic augmentation, Hacks and Glitches and wits.
Insane Robots features:
- No costly expansions or time consuming customisation.
- Intense local and online ranked 2 player multiplayer battles.
- Experience an epic 15+ hour single-player campaign and save robotkind.
- Unlock 46 robots and discover over 100 augments that can be used to boost their abilities.
- Use tactics to survive randomly generated survival arenas.
- Master the 22 token battle deck and define your own style of play.
- A compelling storyline with over 150 branching story events.
- Five types of hazardous environment to explore from lush jungles to barren Moonscapes.
The Standard Edition of Insane Robots is available now on the Playstation Store with a Deluxe Edition arriving on the 13th. Insane Robots is also set to arrive on PC and Mac on the 12th July and Xbox One on the 13th.