Developer Vidroid has announced that their puzzle adventure title, Molecats, will be leaving Steam Early Access for a full launch on 28th August. Already the winner of several awards including the Most Innovative Game Award at the Indie Showcase USA 2018, Molecats will see players avoiding monsters and solving puzzles. Enjoy the launch trailer below…
Players will need to guide their Molecats through dangerous underground tunnels to help them obtain their food sources (‘shrooms) and loot (relics). By twisting and turning tiles the Molecats can progress through to the exit and avoid the various monsters and traps plaguing the area. As well as getting your hands on the goodies and grub, look out for secondary goals, unlockables and secret levels.
The game features:
- Simple yet challenging gameplay that will see you solve puzzles by rotating tiles to connect paths and apply special powers.
- Avoid dozens of obstacles, monsters and traps that will try to slow you down.
- Mistakes can lead to even more puzzles so don’t be afraid of making them.
- Discover and unlock loads of achievements such as secondary goals, mysterious unlockables, secret levels with unique game mechanics and more.
- Explore an adorable world and meet a slew of unforgettable characters.
Molecats will leave Early Access on 28th August.