It’s time to try out a brand new route in Train Sim World as Dovetail Games release the Long Island Rail Road expansion. This latest expansion puts players in charge of an engine on one of the most critical lines in New York. See the sights along the route and get commuters safely to the city. Watch the new trailer below to see what’s down the line with this expansion.
With the Long Island Rail Road expansion for Train Sim World players will climb behind the controls of one of the railroad’s modern LIRR M7 Electric Multiple Units (EMU) and carry passengers along one of the most busy routes in New York. The route covers a huge distance and features all three of LIRR’s key New York railway stations, including Penn Station, Atlantic Terminal and Long Island City. The line extends east to Hicksville and the Hempstead Branch.
This latest expansion features:
- 42 mile route that includes 26 stations on the Long Island Rail Road, from New York Penn Station to Hicksville. The route also includes Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn, Long Island City station and the Hempstead branch.
- Highly detailed cab for the M7 Electric Multiple Unit with accurate performance, handling and detailed sound recordings.
- Five scenarios for the route.
- 100 Collectibles for you to find along the route.
- Tutorials for the LIRR M7 to get you started quickly.
- 24 Hour Service Mode Timetable.
Train Sim World’s Long Island Rail Road expansion is available on PC.