It’s time to fight against evil as the NEXON Korea Corporation announce the release of Power Rangers: All Stars on Google Play and the App Store. The highly-anticipated mobile game combines ten Power Rangers eras for the ultimate mobile RPG experience. You can watch the game’s launch trailer below.
In Power Rangers: All Stars players will be able to collect, build and control teams of Power Rangers from ten different eras spread across space, time and even dimensions. From the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to the more recent Power Rangers RPM, a whole range of champions wait to be enlisted into teams and defeat the extraterrestrial villains who threaten the Earth.
Power Rangers: All Stars features:
- A large roster of playable Rangers with unique abilities which provide an array of skill combinations.
- Intense 5v5 battles against players from around the world.
- Daily Missions and Dimensional Explorations to provide a challenge.
- A Research mode that allows players to find rare items by testing enemies with different kinds of Rangers.
- Tight controls and precision tactics avoid the traditional ‘grinding’ gameplay.
- Reimagined fan favorite Rangers and abilities.
- Collect 5 Rangers per series to unlock the awesome new Megazord abilities.
- Team up with friends via a clan system and form Alliances, then compete in both Alliance Raids and daily dungeons.
- Explore limited dimensional rifts and obtain crystal, gold, and character pieces to summon and upgrade Rangers.
To celebrate the game’s launch there are a number of Global Launch Events where all players can participate to earn unique prizes and rewards, such as:
- Power Event 1 – All players can receive rewards for achieving 1M registrations. The rewards include Mighty Morphin RED Ranger Piece x 30 and 300,000 gold.
- Power Event 2 – All players can receive 500 Crystals for achieving 1,000 Facebook shares on the Power Rangers: All Stars page.
Power Rangers: All Stars is available now on Android and iOS.