Marvel Battle Lines, the unique strategic card battle game from Nexon, has received its first major update. Update 2.4 introduces a huge amount of new battle cards and stages, additional campaign chapters, new sub quests and raises the the max level that player’s can reach.
Two new campaign chapters are introduced in this major update. Written by Marvel writer Alex Irvine, these additional chapters will take players to new locations such as Wakanda and Karma Taj and lead to the ultimate battle against Thanos.
Players will be able to collect 45 new battle cards known as ‘The Arrivals’, and experience an additional 100 stages to the game. Not only that, the level cap has been raised from 30 to 40.
Marvel Battle Lines latest update features:
- New Card Pack: First major Card Pack update “The Arrivals” with 45 new cards.
- Arena Renewal: Leaderboard for players surpassing tier 8 with added rewards per rank.
- Campaign Mode Update: Two new chapters taking players to new lands, including the Dark Dimension, Black Panther’s homeland of Wakanda and Karma-Taj, and leads to the ultimate battle against Thanos.
- New sub quests, including a hunt for the 6 cosmic fragments will introduce the immortal Super Villain Shou-Lao and give players new strategies to explore.
- The level cap has been raised from 30 to 40.
- Players are now able to share their decks with guild mates.
- Holiday Party Incident: This new special event will not generate cosmic fragments on battlefield, instead two cosmic fragments are placed in each player’s inventory on their turn. When opponents create a Battle Line attack, they drop two holiday presents, which players need to collect to win the stage and earn special rewards.
- Holiday Sale: Surprise Card Pack packages offered for limited time only.
Update 2.4 is available now for Marvel Battle Lines.