CasualGames.nu has launched a major update for their fast paced snake game Snake vs Snake on Nintendo Switch. Among the new additions and features are an improvement in game graphics and the addition of multiplayer battles for up to 6 players.
Inspired by the classic Snake game, Snake vs Snake brings the slithery action to 6 players in local multiplayer battle. Players will be able to collect a variety of power ups, including bombs, speedups and shots to once and for all prove who is the greatest snake player.
If you’ve not heard of Snake vs Snake, it features:
- Local multiplayer battle modes for up to 6 players.
- A much faster paced game than the average snake game, each time food is collected the snakes move faster.
- A good variety of different game modes.
- A single player mode filled with puzzle inspired levels.
- Prove to be the best Snake player in the world with the Online high score.
- An awesome retro soundtrack.
This major update is available now on Nintendo Switch.
Snake vs Snake is inspired by the classic Snake game but brings the action and intensity of “couch style” multiplayer madness where up to 6 friends can battle it out. Once and for all the dispute of which the greatest Snake player is can be resolved in battle with the help of power-ups like bombs, speedups, shots and more.