AY Games has announced that they will be releasing Deck of Ashes, a story-driven deck building RPG, soon on Steam Early Access. This turn based RPG will see players explore a procedurally generated world as they seek out powerful cards with which to build the ultimate battle deck. A new announcement trailer can be seen below showcasing the game’s tantalising visuals.
In the world of Deck of Ashes an ancient evil lurks in the shadows waiting for its opportunity to reclaim the land. Fortunately, there are heroes brave enough to challenge this evil and travel the world seeking power strong enough to dispel the Ash Curse.
Players will choose their champion, each having their own unique card deck, and set out to explore the world in search of more powerful combat cards. On the way they will be able to outfit their decks with a band of ruthless antiheroes as they take on the vile monstrous beasts that terrorise the land.
The game will feature:
- Build powerful Battle Decks that deal staggering combos and unforgiving effects.
- Explore a hand drawn cursed landscape where danger lurks in every shadow.
- Unique biomes to discover with biome specific monster types to slay.
- A procedurally generated realm ensures players will experience a new challenge every game.
- Make a mistake and it’s game over….. unless you can use dark magic.
Look out for Deck of Ashes coming soon to Steam Early Access.
Chat to us on Twiiter @FMyth_Gaming.