After a successful run on the Overwatch Public Test Realm, Blizzard has now released the 30th hero, Baptiste, into the game. This brand new hero reports for duty as an elite combat medic and brings with him an arsenal of experimental healing equipment. Watch Baptiste’s new trailer below…
As well as being a skillful fighter, Baptiste’s medical skills make him invaluable on the battlefield. Along with an array of weaponry, Baptiste also brings a variety of gadgets that can both heal allies and cause devastating damage to enemies as the same time.
Baptiste’s abilities include:
- Biotic Launcher — This three round burst Biotic Launcher will reward accuracy and recoil control with a significant damage output. This device also doubles as a healing device, lobbing projectiles that heal allies near the point of impact.
- Regenerative Burst — When this device activates it releases an intense regenerative burst that heals himself and nearby allies over time.
- Immortality Field — Baptiste uses a device to create a field that prevents allies from dying although the generator can be destroyed.
- Amplification Matrix (Ultimate) — This creates a matrix that doubles the damage and healing effects of any friendly projectiles that pass through it.
- Exo Boots (Passive) — By crouching first, these boots Baptiste can jump higher.
Baptiste is now available to take into combat.