Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have announced that Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official Blancpain GT Series game, will leave Steam Early Access on 29th May. Assetto Corsa Competizione sets a new standard for realism allowing players to race around official tracks in some of the world’s best luxury cars. A new trailer has been released accompanying the announcement and can be seen below….
Assetto Corsa Competizione provides drivers with a realistic simulation of the Blancpain GT Series and race in a range of luxury motorcars including Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins or a number of other prestigious GT racing cars. Thanks to LaserScan technology every official circuit has been recreated to ensure the utmost accuracy.
The final version of Assetto Corsa Competizione will feature:
- Multiplayer and single player modes, including Career, Championship and Free Play modes.
- Career Mode introduced by Lamborghini Squadra Corse’s official driver Mirko Bortolotti, who will set players out on their adventure in the Blancpain GT Series.
- The famous Spa 24H Endurance race will give to players the chance to experience variable weather conditions that influence the track’s visibility and car handling.
- Perfectly recreated circuits down to every detail thanks to LaserScan Technology.
- Unreal Engine 4 guarantees photorealistic rendering and an accurate representation of scenarios, car materials and weather conditions.
“We are well aware of the advantages given by the Steam Early Access program and with Assetto Corsa Competizione we have further improved interaction with the community during this essential phase,” said Marco Massarutto, co-founder, brand & product manager of Kunos Simulazioni. “This synergy allowed us to make changes, additions and improvements during the development stage, guaranteeing an even better driving and gaming experience at launch. The gallery of images that we’re sharing with this announcement was not realized by our studio, but was created directly by our players, to highlight not only the visual quality and the obsessive attention to details, but also the essential contribution and support that our community has been giving us for years now.”
Assetto Corsa Competizione will see a full release on Steam on 29th May.