Daedalic Entertainment and developer AtomicTorch Studio have announced the release of their multiplayer survival RPG Cryofall on Steam Early Access. This multiplayer sci-fi RPG will challenge players to survive on a hostile alien planet with up to 200 survivors. See more of Cryofall in the new trailer below…
Cryofall will challenge players to survive this alien world through whatever means possible from farming and hunting to just taking what others have. Players can choose to work together and build a functional society or really challenge themselves and try to survive solo. Staying alive on the new world will involve new ways of farming, hunting, cooking, crafting, mining, building and trading and will provide players with multiple specialisations. Survivors will also need to explore their dangerous world and discover the hidden labs and exotic flora and fauna.
This survival RPG features:
- A complex crafting and industrial systemthat includes oil refining and lithium extraction.
- Various stages of technological progression (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi).
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers etc.
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with specialisation options.
- Fully functional economy simulation that includes coin minting, trading and player’s automated vending machines.
- Handcrafted maps and locations (plus map editor).
- Exploration will uncover storyline elements.
- Several biomes, including temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc. provide a diverse ecosystem.
- In-house developed Renkei EngineTM allows hundreds of players to survive on the same server.
- Complex character simulation and dozens of status effects (e.g., bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.).
- Extensive modding capabilities.
Cryofall is available now on Steam Early Access, priced £15.99/€19.99.