Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder is now available on the Nintendo eShop and developers Ace Team has ensured this sequel ensures that players have more of the boulder crushing/ tower defence monty python-esque fun of the original. Watch the new launch trailer below….
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder finds the Greek Titan Atlas in a bit of a pickle so players will need to guide him through different periods of art history to help him escape the consequences.
Players will be able to race through a variety of beautiful looking levels crushing and destroying obstacles in order to smash open the enemy gateways, this can be done in single player or co-op play with up to 3 friends. There’s also the ability to take on friends in a little friendly competition if you think you’re too good for the AI.
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder features:
- Play with up to four players online in competitive matches and customise the banners and colours for your boulder.
- Expands on the first game with the addition of a more diverse selection of units and a larger focus on rock-smashing strategy.
- Improved physics and destructible environments allowing players to crack, crush, slam, and flatten their opponents.
- ACE Team’s trademark quirkiness that will see players rock and roll through the ages meeting and killing famous historical and mythological figures.
- Take on various works of art as they come to life in boss battles that feature the likes of The Thinker and the Great Sphinx.
Start the boulder running with Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder on the Nintendo eShop now, priced £13.49.