Developer nWay has announced a brand new season of content is coming to Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, with Season 3 set to introduce new characters including Robert “RJ” James (Jungle Fury Purple Ranger) and Lauren Shiba (Super Samurai Red Ranger) to the popular fighting game; check out the reveal trailer here…
Season 3 features a mix of free and paid add-on content:
- Three New Characters:
- Robert “RJ” James, Jungle Fury Purple Ranger
Originally trained under his father, Master Finn, RJ rejected the Shark Style and adopted the wolf spirit instead.
- Lauren Shiba, Super Samurai Red Ranger
Spending her life to master the sealing symbol, Lauren’s singular goal was to return and lead the Samurai Rangers.
- To-Be-Revealed Third Character
- New Character Skin: Phantom Beast King skin for Dai Shi
- With his new power and the Phantom Beast Generals, Dai Shi was finally able to defeat the Rangers.
- New Ultra (Free): Samurai Megazord
- We are united! Call up the power of the Samurai Megazord to assist your team in battle.
- Megazord Revamp (Free)
- Megazord Ultra activation conditions have been revamped. Instead of requiring at least one character to be knocked out, you can now activate your Ultra based on the consumption of the Megazord Revenge Meter.
The Season 3 pass for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid will cost $14.99, or characters will be available individually for $5.99 apiece. As yet, we’re still waiting on news of a release date.