Z-Software, developer of the Autobahn Police Simulator series, has announced they will be releasing Dustwind – The Last Resort on the Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 consoles this summer. A console announcement trailer can be seen below….
As with every post-apocalyptic world, civilisation as we know it has come to an end. The remnants and ruins of better times are inhabited by the mean, vindictive, selfish and downright evil and it always ends in fighting for survival. In Dustwind – The Last Resort players take the role of a nameless heroine who is a victim of some of these people and it’s time for her to get some revenge on those who have robbed her of her memories.
Players will lead the heroine through an emotional adventure consisting of 16 missions, each allowing players to collect weapons and develop their character. In order for players to progress through the missions they will have to make quick tactical decisions. It will be vital to be stealthy but when action is called for make sure to aim for the bodyparts.
- Use tactical thinking and just a bit of reflexes to lead the hero into battle. Trick and flank your enemies before moving into the kill.
- Use sneak, aim for bodyparts, use varied weapons and ammo, drive vehicles, deploy turrets and barricades, use the environment to your advantage.
- Clusterfun: Kill an enemy with a toilet plunger fired from a compound bow right at his face…. They DESERVED a plunger to the face!
- A single player campaign with an emotional story.
- The story contains 16 missions with a playing time of around 10 hours.
- Skirmish: A great variety of exciting game modes awaits.
Dustwind – The Last Resort will arrive on consoles later this year.