D3 Publisher and developer Lancarse Ltd’s latest rogue-like action title, Ed-0: Zombie Uprising, is now available on Steam Early Access for PC. Players who fancy taking part in taking down zombies in Edo period Japan can purchase the game from Steam (priced £19.99/ $19.99/ €19.99) and provide feedback to help towards a polished game and full-featured launch.
This brutal rogue-like takes place in Edo era Japan where hordes of the undead are running amok, feasting on the flesh of the living. As one of the few remaining heroes with the courage and strength to put these zombies down for good, players will be able to choose from two playable characters with a traditional Japanese feel, and customise these to their liking with a variety of skills and items.
Each run through will be randomly generated so no dungeon will ever be the same for players as they fight a variety of different zombies, including Japanese zombies and foreign invaders born after the “Zombie Industrial Revolution.”
The Early Access release includes:
- Two playable characters to choose from with a third coming later in Early Access.
- Over 10 hours of gameplay available right away.
- Three main quests, five sub quests and three main bosses to take on.
- More than 100 skills and items to customise your character.
- Everything is randomly generated each and every run.
- Adjustable degree of difficulty.
- Countless surprises and unpredictable adversaries to encounter.
Ed-0: Zombie Uprising is available now on Steam Early Access priced £19.99/ $19.99/ €19.99.