Ziggurat Interactive will be releasing their reimagining of the squad-based stealth game Deadly Dozen on Steam and GOG for PC on 29th April. Originally developed and released by NFusion Interactive in 2001, Deadly Dozen Reloaded has been rebuilt from the ground up to take today’s gamers into Nazi occupied territory to complete a number of dangerous objectives to help the Allied war effort.
In Deadly Dozen Reloaded players choose from a roster of 12 different playable characters (each of which has their own unique stats, weapons and proficiencies) to create a four man squad which they will take on a series of special operations behind enemy lines. Players are able to match their squad to their preferred playstyle so if they wish to go full on stealth, run and gun or loud and proud with explosions there’s a selection of characters right for them.
Squad leaders will have complete control of their team by using the game’s squad wheel, using this players can choose squad movements, fire orders, stance and formation changes and more. It will also be possible to swap from one member of the squad to another at any time during direct control.
Deadly Dozen Reloaded features:
- A reimagined game for current PC tech’ with modern graphics, enhanced squad controls, more sophisticated enemy AI, reworked vehicle physics and more.
- 10 epic missions set over large, faithfully recreated maps. Each map contains various objectives that can be tackled in any order.
- Eleven different types of weapons and seven types of equipment, including first aid kits, binoculars, explosives.
- Characters can be customised with the above equipment to suit the players’s playstyle.
- No permadeath means a dramatic escape needn’t be overshadowed by a dead squad-mate, instead they will recuperate for the next mission.
Deadly Dozen Reloaded arrives on PC via Steam and GOG on 29th April. Console gamers can look forward to this title arriving on Xbox/PS4 and Nintendo Switch this summer.