Independent UK studio Rebellion has unveiled a brand new trailer for Rogue Trooper Redux, the upcoming remaster of the beloved 2000 AD tactical shooter, which features ‘7 Reasons to Revisit Nu-Earth’. Check it out below, or over on our YouTube channel…
• BAFTA-nominated story: An authentic adaptation of the famous 2000 AD sci-fi comic, composed of war, betrayal and revenge…
• Remastered visuals: Stunning high definition, totally remodelled characters, weapons & vehicles, new special effects and more!
• Iconic comic book characters: Fan favourites including Gunnar, Venus Bluegenes and the Traitor General feature, now complete with remastered models.
• Timeless tactical combat: With a wealth of stealth, tactical and firepower options, play through the campaign your way!
• New dynamic cover system: Adapted for modern gaming, you can now slip into cover more seamlessly to take down Norts!
• New gamepad controls: Streamlined for 2017, the new layout will feel instantly familiar to this generation’s gamers.
• New difficulty modes and achievements: Newcomers can now take “Easy” mode for a spin. For a REAL challenge, try “Legend” mode – AND chase new achievements on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Rogue Trooper Redux is set for release on PS4, Xbox One and PC on October 17th 2017 and will arrive on the Nintendo Switch soon after.