The term ‘Flickering Myth’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Flickering Myth Limited. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Flickering Myth allows users to post User Generated Content. In doing so, you grant Flickering Myth the non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, distribute, modify, adapt and display such content, and warrant that it will not be defamatory, obscene, offensive or unlawful, nor infringe the copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of other individuals or organisations.
- In posting User Generated Content, you acknowledge that you take full responsibility for said content and that Flickering Myth accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from any of your User Generated Content that violates these terms and conditions.
- Flickering Myth respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same and will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions. In appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Flickering Myth will remove or disable access to material on any of its websites or hosted on its systems that may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity. Additionally, Flickering Myth may terminate and/or disable the Membership of users who it suspects to be infringers of the copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) of others.
- If you are a copyright owner (or authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that your work’s copyright has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Automated Data Collection
- Any and all access to this website using automated scripts, bots, robots, spiders, scrapers or any other web crawler or similar automated data collection technology for any purpose except search engine indexing is strictly forbidden without prior written consent from Flickering Myth.
- You agree that Flickering Myth may revoke any permission granted at any time and that upon notice of such revocation you will immediately cease any and all Automated Data Collection.
- You agree that you will not sell or transfer to any third party any data collected through, or derived from data collected through, Automated Data Collection for any purpose.
- You agree that you will not circumvent any measures implemented by Flickering Myth to prevent violations of these terms, and that even with prior written consent you will only use your true IP address/user agent identity and will not mask your services under the IP address/user agent string of another service.
- You agree to provide, under penalty of perjury, an accounting of all pages/URLs crawled and all data collected by any unauthorised Automated Data Collection means within ten (10) days of Flickering Myth’s request for such information.
- You agree to destroy any data collected upon Flickering Myth’s written request and that you will certify such destruction under penalty of perjury.
- By using any such technology on the site without prior written consent for any purpose except search engine indexing, you acknowledge that you are wilfully and flagrantly committing copyright infringement against Flickering Myth.
- You also accept and agree that by using any such technology on the site without prior written consent, for any purpose except search engine indexing, that you are entering into a legally binding contract with Flickering Myth Limited whereby you agree to pay a fee of £250 per individual URL crawled.
- Nothing herein shall be construed as preventing Flickering Myth Limited from pursuing any and all remedies available to it, including the recovery of monetary damages for – but not limited to – flagrant copyright infringement and breach of contract.
- The terms and conditions associated with your use of this website are subject to English law, and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated December 1st 2017.