In more news coming out of this weekend’s Star Wars Celebration, Zen Studios has announced that Star Wars Pinball is coming to the Nintendo Switch this coming September, making it the first Star Wars game to arrive on the platform.
Star Wars Pinball will include the entire collection of 19 digital pinball tables that span all three Star Wars eras and will take advantage of the Switch’s unique functionalities to offer gameplay modes only available on the console.
The tables include:
- Movies Adaptations: Episodes IV, V, VI, VII and VIII, plus Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Solo: A Star Wars Story
- TV Adaptations: Star Wars: The Clone Wars™, Star Wars Rebels
- Characters: Han Solo, Darth Vader, Lando Calrissian in The Calrissian Chronicles table, Boba Fett, Droids
- Locations: Ahch-To Island, Mimban (Battle of Mimban)
- Themes: Jedi vs. Sith (Masters of the Force), X-wings vs. TIE fighters (Starfighter Assault), being the bad guy (Might of the First Order)
“As soon as we announced Pinball FX3 for Nintendo Switch in 2017, the main question we always received from fans was ‘where’s Star Wars?’,” says Mel Kirk, Vice President of Publishing at Zen Studios. “We’re thrilled to bring the Star WarsPinball experience to fans who have been eager for its arrival on Nintendo Switch. Combining the amazing Star Wars Pinball collection with the innovative hardware features available on Nintendo Switch provides a really outstanding experience in the home, on the road or anywhere else in the galaxy.”
Star Wars Pinball will hit Nintendo Switch on September 13th 2019.