Darril Arts and Stormind Games have announced the survival horror title, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, is coming to Nintendo Switch on 26th July. You can watch the trailer here…
In Remothered: Tormented Fathers, players take on the role of Rosemary Reed, a woman investigating the disappearance of a girl, Celeste. However, when she arrives at the home of Celeste’s adoptive father to search for clues, she is immediately turned away. Sneaking back into the home at night, Rosemary finds herself fighting for herself in a waking nightmare.
The features of Remothered: Tormented Fathers include:
- Many ways to survive – Misguide your stalkers with the endless combinations of game dynamics: stealth, action, strategy, hide & run. Use your skills to block them in another area of the house. Attack your enemy and make your items more powerful by spiking them. Carefully study the behaviour of your stalker and his path. Don’t get too close to your enemy, and when they are getting close to you, if possible hide.
- Psychological plot – Characters in the story are everyday people who turn into scary monsters.
- Movie-like cutscenes – Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril created a story rich of complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues – Use the 3D audio sound effects to understand when your stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars – Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Realistic puzzles – Environments and characters have been conceived to be realistic and believable.
- Real-time loading – Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
Will you be picking up Remothered: Tormented Fathers on the Nintendo Switch on 26th July? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @FMyth_Gaming…